BarCamp Ghana: Pics and Reviews
So, in a year of awesome amazing tech conferences in Africa the last on of 2008 was BarCamp Ghana. Today Ato Ulzen-Appiah sent out this letter to all his Facebook friends.
The first BarCamp Ghana event came off as scheduled and was a success.
Check out pictures from the event here
here are a number of blogs about the BarCamp event as well
Accra Books and Things
if you took notes for any of the breakout sessions, please post them to the group so that we can collate and make available for the attendees and the many others who’ve been asking about them.
PS: if you are in Ghana and you still want a T-shirt, contact Henry Addo at addhen at gmail dot com
So check out the links, check out the pics and send Ato some love for a job well done.
- BarCamp Ghana Woot! The African BarCamps are coming fast and furious….
- Barcamp Swaziland Announced! Inspired by Barcamp Ghana, the first technology Barcamp in…
- Ato Ulzen-Appiah on BarCamp Diaspora Ato Ulzen-Appiah On BarCamps Ghana and Diaspora from Project…
- BarCamp Nigeria! Woot! Another BarCamp comes to Africa. Check ‘em out…
- BarCamp Noob like me? BarCamp Africa has a new blog post up just…
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.