Home » events & conferences
BarCamp Noob like me?
Submitted by Tracy on Sunday, 28 September 2008Comments
BarCamp Africa has a new blog post up just for you! How to gear-up for a Barcamp? A Guide for the First time Camper I have been both excited and nervous about my first BarCamp. I was not sure what to expect, and to tell you the truth I think that I won’t have a real grasp on what BarCamp is all about until I get there. This post did answer a bunch of my questions and I feel a bit more prepared to take on my first BarCamp. So if you are new to BarCamp or still have not decided… hurry up and register! They reached 100 campers today and the limit is 150… so register today!
- What I Learned at BarCamp Africa My expectations for BarCamp Africa were high but vague….
- BarCamp Ghana: Pics and Reviews So, in a year of awesome amazing tech conferences in…
- Barcamp Cameroon! Announced! Just found out today the the flood of African…
- Ato Ulzen-Appiah on BarCamp Diaspora Ato Ulzen-Appiah On BarCamps Ghana and Diaspora from Project…
- BarCamp Ghana Woot! The African BarCamps are coming fast and furious….
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.